We facilitate early diagnosis for babies and preschool children with all degrees of deafness and provide comprehensive educational and support services for them and their families.
By doing so we enable these children to develop their listening and spoken language skills, as well as build their self-esteem and give parents the confidence and knowledge to make informed decisions on behalf of their child.
The following six strategic goals below summarise our strategy:
- Goal 1: To continue to provide excellent services to parents and children at our Hampshire centre
- Goal 2: To continue to develop our capacity to reach parents and children who are unable to attend our Hampshire family centre
- Goal 3: To continue to develop and expand our working relationship with audiology service providers
- Goal 4: To build and publicise the evidence base for our work
- Goal 5: To continue to build upon the national and international profile and reputation of our work
- Goal 6: To ensure we remain a strong and sustainable organisation
Over this time we will build on our current areas of expertise, as well as expanding into new areas of work, laying the foundations for further growth and development in the future.