Exciting challenges at home and abroad
We offer a wide range of exciting challenges through a range of partner companies both in the UK and further afield. You can tackle an adrenaline-filled activity such as abseiling or zip-wiring - details of these are on our events page or you can take on something a bit more gruelling with one of our challenges - find out more below!
We offer a wide range of exciting charity challenges through Skyline Event Management's DoitforCharity website, including:
- Skydives: Take on the challenge of freefalling from 10,000 ft reaching at 120mph on a Tandem Skydive! If you raise the the minimum sponsorship you get to jump for FREE! We also offer accelerated freefall solo skydiving experiences.
- UK and overseas treks: If you’ve always wanted to do an overseas trek, then why not sign up for a Great Wall of China Trek – or walking in the Sahara? Staying closer to home, you can trek Ben Nevis in the beautiful Scottish highlands.
- Cycle rides: Ranging in distance from London to Brighton all the way through to London to Paris or Amsterdam, we offer cycling challenges of all types for for all types of cyclists. We even offer an exotic Vietnam to Cambodia cycling experience.
For more details about any of these challenges, or to look at the full range of overseas activities we offer through Skyline Event Management, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the DoitforCharity website.
Raising money through sponsorship
To make the challenge even more worthwhile - and to motivate you during your training and during the event - you can ask your friends, family and colleagues to sponsor you to raise money to help young deaf children learn to listen and speak.
It is quick and simple to set up an online sponsorship page with JustGiving - and there's no need for you to chase your sponsors after the event to collect your money, and they even reclaim Gift Aid on our behalf to make each donation go even further.
Of course, you can still use paper sponsorship forms alongside - or even instead of - an online page. If you'd like us to provide paper sponsorship forms tailored to your event, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
How to set up a JustGiving page
The quickest way to set up a JustGiving fundraising page is to click on this 'Start fundraising' button.
Alternatively, you can:
- Go to our page https://www.justgiving.com/elizabethfoundation
- Click the ‘Fundraise for us’ orange button.
- You will then be asked to log-in to JustGiving.
- Click on 'Taking part in an event' and then provide the details of your event and create your page.
- Once you have set up your sponsorship page, share it with all your family and friends by email and/or social media.