This provision is outstanding. Staff promote children’s communication and language skills exceptionally well using highly effective strategies, giving children the confidence to join in…
What Ofsted says about our work
In its last two inspections, Ofsted has rated our Early Years Provision as Outstanding.
This is the summary of key findings for parents from The Elizabeth Foundation’s most recent Ofsted inspection report (April 2016):
“This provision is outstanding:
- Staff promote children’s communication and language skills exceptionally well using highly effective strategies, giving children the confidence to join in. For example, they enrich their interactions, stories and activities with signs and actions. They attentively listen and watch for children’s responses, giving them time to communicate.
- The leader and staff continually evaluate their practice to the highest standard. They skilfully identify ways of improving the provision and address areas for development with enthusiasm. This significantly enhances children’s learning experiences.
- Children play in exceptionally well-resourced play areas where they enjoy rich and varied learning experiences. The staff provide exciting and enjoyable activities that motivate and inspire children’s thinking.
- The inspirational leader has a wealth of knowledge and experience. She values her staff highly and supports them very well. Staff are highly motivated and demonstrate a strong commitment to delivering high-quality, stimulating and innovative teaching.
- The leader and staff use highly accurate observations and assessments to monitor children’s learning and plan their progression. They respond to children’s special educational needs highly effectively, enabling them to excel.
- The leader has very strong links with other early years settings children attend, promoting excellent sharing of information and continuity for children.”